Snooking Good This Season ?
Snook season is here on the West Coast of Florida! It is time to get out there and make sure that you are geared up to catch the old linesider. Check out our latest video on the best gear for snook, and make sure to follow your local regulations and handle with care when you release them.
Interested in the products shown in this video?
Check out the links below or visit our retail store.
Shimano Sahara Spinning Reels
- Size 3000 Reel
- 6.2:1 Gear Ratio
- 4 Ball Bearings + 1 Roller Bearing
- Mono: 230/6, 170/8, 140/10
- Braid: 200/10, 140/20, 105/40
- Ambidextrous Retrieve
LiveTarget Swimbait Series Lures
- Incredibly Life-Like
- Multiple Sizes & Weights
- Tons of Prey Species
- Great for Snook!
Shimano Sustain Series Reels
- ICAST 2017 Best of Show
- 2500 – 5000 Sizes Available
- X-Protect Water-Resistant Technology
- 8 Ball Bearings + 1 Roller Bearing
Spooltek Pro Series Stretch Lures
- 9″ Length
- 2 oz. Weight
- Size 7/0 Hook
- Swimbait Lure